Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Coron 2013 with my ACN Team

Cloudy, a friend and former team mate in Accenture invited me to Coron. It was supposed to be her homecoming last January but then she got another assignment in the US so it was just us Manila peeps on the trip. Amabel, whom I was the closest and treated as my best friend in the team forgot to book me a plane ticket! Ryan had to pass since he got an offshore assignment as well so luckily for me I took his seat. Got fake IDs so I could board the plane using his ticket!


This was my 3rd time in Coron and I want to keep coming back! 

We checked in at Islands View Inn. It's kinda new. Set meals with 2 viands included in our tour package. 

Missing Sea Dive Resort in my first time in Coron... They used to serve sit in buffet and we could ask any food we wanted like unlimited lobsters!

Our first stop was the park. 

Then our van took us to a pasalubong center. We didn't but anything yet since it was our first day and we've only been to 1 site! 

Off we went to Mt. Tapyas.

700+ steps

jump shot!


view from the top (some drizzle)

My calves ached for a week on first time to climb Mt. Tapyas. This time, no aches! Thanks for my fitness regimen. :)

Capped the night off in Maquinit Hot Spring for a soothing dip after the hike. 

checking out the mirror at the changing area

hiding the bilbil

Next day was island hopping day...


some snorkeling

I'm actually afraid of the sea so I went back to the boat after a few minutes and starting taking my own pics while waiting for them.


cam whore!

to kayangan lake

Sadly no pics at Kayangan Lake... no waterproof cam. :(

Picnic lunch in one of the beaches, sorry forgot the name. It was my first time at that beach. Used to have lunch at Banana Island but it's too far and we only have a day so our itinerary was just to check out the nearby spots.

For lunch we had some 

big fish... forgot the name again!

grilled liempo

eggplant!

starfish! it's still alive. and no, we didn't eat it.

I took a nap after lunch... didn't join the unch for some snorkeling near the beach.

More snorkeling above the shipwreck. My goggles got broken so I went back to the boat alone. :(


Last stop was the twin lagoon...


No pic in twin lagoon... Note to self: but a waterproof camera!

the balsa was still there. it's been there for like forever! we used it to get back to the boat.

Next day was our flight home... But we went to the market first to buy some frozen danggit and pasalubong.

Heard Cloudy's coming home in September. Sana matuloy na! Looking forward to another adventure with ACN peeps and her.

No comments:

Post a Comment